Senior Product Manager (Network Security) (Remote in EU or US)
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
At Abusix, we are pioneers in remote work and thought leaders in fighting network abuse and cyber threats on a global scale. We have built an ecosystem that transforms security-related data into actionable information, contributing to a safer online environment.
OUR MISSION is to make the internet a safer place.
OUR VISION is to create a global platform for internet stakeholders to share relevant and actionable security data to solve online security issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
About The Role
As our first dedicated person in Product Management, you are a true leader in the field and eager to be hands-on involved in the job. You work remotely and take ownership from day one by proactively getting input for the bigger picture of the Abusix product landscape and how it is intertwined. You roll up your sleeves and learn about our established products to understand the markets we operate in while setting up proper processes. After an onboarding time, you define and work on our future product strategy and support the expansion of the existing product-market-fit and marquee customer base. In this role, you report to the CEO, and work closely with our UX, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams, and contribute to the success of our company.
What You Will Do
- Work with our UX and existing engineering teams that specialize in our different products to multiply the output.
- Get the bigger picture and decide what needs to be done to continue our way into product-led growth.
- Improve and maintain our security data platform to drive user growth, retention, and revenues.
- Keep track of dependencies and orchestrate tasks accordingly to avoid blockers.
- Analyze what we are doing and have a close eye on the KPIs to measure success.
- Develop and implement best practices and processes for product management for more structure and scalability.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to optimize our product-market fit.
- Examine our tool landscape and identify which ones to use to slice down huge projects into the tiniest things of work, etc.
- Solid network security background and a very good understanding of the market.
- Multiple years of experience as a product manager in at least two different organizations.
- Background in growth, messaging, support, marketing.
- Extensive knowledge about Lean Startup, Design Sprints and Rapid Prototyping.
- Experience in Start-up / Scale-Up environment - been there, done that.
- Ability to take ownership and quickly grasp the knowledge about our products.
- Use resources and funds in a clever and innovative way.
- Full professional proficiency in English. Speaking multiple languages is a plus.
- Your core values match ours: ownership, collaboration, innovation, respect, and authenticity.
What we offer
- Impact, responsibility, and participation in an exciting business field.
- Fast-paced high-tech B2B company environment.
- Competitive pay according to your country and meaningful equity.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Budget for home office equipment or co-working space membership contribution.
- Learning & Development budget.
- Flexible working hours and generous PTO policy.
- Fun team events and additional benefits based on your location.
We believe in building and cultivating a remote culture of ownership, collaboration, innovation, respect and authenticity in a fun, diverse, and aspirational team of people with the same passion and drive. Come and help us to make a difference.
Our main values
- Ownership - Everybody takes responsibility, accountability, and initiative to ensure the success and well-being of the organization and its goals.
- Collaboration - We help each other to be great because we genuinely believe that we are stronger together as a team.
- Innovation - We love to challenge the status quo and want our people to be brave and embrace failure in a safe environment.
- Respect - Our daily interactions are guided by respect for each other, our customers, and the environment. This entails treating all individuals fairly, considering their diverse perspectives, and maintaining professionalism in interactions.
- Authenticity - We are genuine, honest, and true to our personalities and values, we have fun at work, and don't take ourselves too seriously to foster trust and transparency.
Abusix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates, students from all over the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way towards our ideal of empowerment, transparency and kindness.