Senior Manager - Global Cybersecurity Training & Awareness
Who we are looking for
Global Cybersecurity (GCS) protects State Street and its clients from the impact of cyber-attacks against systems by understanding the risks these attacks present and mitigating them through a robust, continuously evolving, cybersecurity program and control environment.
This Vice President role will sit in the Training & Awareness sub-function within the Office of the CISO. This position partners with Global Human Resources, GCS subject matter experts, and internal and external learning experts to drive a continued focus on a security-first culture. The candidate will work closely with security leaders to remain knowledgeable about the overall security landscape and impacts to State Street.
What This Role Is Responsible For
This role is responsible to oversee the Cyber security related training & awareness program and is primarily required to focus on enhancing the Cyber security culture across State Street.
- Driving a Cybersecurity Awareness culture throughout State Street through training and awareness
- Define, manage and deliver cybersecurity education programs and awareness briefings for State Street employees including Executive level trainings.
- Support implementation and delivery of new tools & technologies to raise awareness and training
- Lead the management, execution and tracking of yearly cyber security skills training for all GCS employees
- Identify program risks and prepare risk mitigation strategies
- Oversee, monitor and report training and certification related metrics & issues to key stakeholders
- Support and engage senior leaders as champions of cyber security education and communications efforts.
- Manage a team of experts on Cybersecurity training & awareness
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven ability to communicate complex messages in a simple, clear, and concise manner
- 5 to 10 years prior experience in cybersecurity training & awareness, including leading teams
- Prior experience with employee skills, training and learning best practices
- Prior project management or equivalent experience leading, planning, managing and maintaining complex, organization-wide programs
- Ability to process existing data and present concise information to Senior Management
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Preferred bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred certifications in Cybersecurity like CISSP, CRISC or CISA
- Preferred Project management professional (PMP)® certification
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$140,000 - $222,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.