Cyber Analyst - Budget & Planning, Procurement and TPRM, Assistant Vice President, Hybrid
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Analyst – Budget & Planning, Procurement and TPRM who is motivated and able to take on the challenge of building and maturing a comprehensive security business operations team. The Cyber Analyst – Budget & Planning, Procurement and TPRM will work closely with the Strategic Planning & Budget Administration team to drive the effort to build a comprehensive and sustainable business practice.
The position requires an analytical, structured, detail-oriented skillset with a sharp focus on building scalable operations, at ease in complex cross-functional environments and with an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Cyber Analyst – Budget & Planning, Procurement and TPRM you will
- Remove barriers and solve problems.
- Work with Lead and Sr. Analyst to establish efficient, repeatable, and scalable frameworks for the delivery of business operations outcomes.
- Assist with overall Global Cybersecurity (GCS) Demand Management
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Assist with development of financial models and scenario analysis to support long-range strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting cycles
- Assist with GCS Procurement related matters
- Work with Procurement, TPRM, Finance, HR and Global Technology Services (GTS) to enable alignment on the financial and hiring planning, targets and tracking and alignment with GCS’ and company’s stated mission.
- Support efforts around continuous improvement in budget and planning processes, including effective utilization of current tools as well as identification of additional tools to enhance processes
- Provide administrative support for the function as needed and undertake project tasks as required.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive execution
- Strong financial acumen and business analysis skills
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office suite, emphasis on Excel. Clarity PPM experience a plus
- Strong Proficiency with State Street procurement related systems and tools, including Archer
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related field experience
- 3-5 years of experience in information security, a security related field, or other complex information management function
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with diverse and geographically distributed teams.
- Understanding of general accounting principles a plus
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Experience working in an enterprise PMO and an understanding of the SDLC
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification a plus
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$90,000 - $142,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.