Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program Lead - Charles River - Vice President
Who are we looking for:
The IAM Program Lead will lead the roadmap and strategic direction of the organization’s identity and access management program. The incumbent will hire, manage and develop resources to execute on IT business proposals in support of the overall technology infrastructure. The successful candidate should be able to hold deep dive technical, risk and business discussions with a variety of audiences. The IAM Program Lead should have a go-getter attitude and friendly demeanor. At CRD, team cohesiveness and welcoming personalities are highly valued, and the prospect must be able to demonstrate this during their interview process.
What you will be responsible for:
As an IAM Program Lead you will:
- Lead and manage IAM professionals in a highly regulated environment
- Lead end-to-end identity and access management program ranging from identity governance administration, access management, active directory administration, privileged access management, cryptography, cybersecurity controls, etc.
- Act as subject-matter-expert on all IAM disciplines such as hybrid cloud identity, access governance, single sign on, multifactor authentication, etc.
- Advise CRD’s management on best risk management controls while aligning with industry regulations and maintaining a bleeding edge cybersecurity technology stack
- Own the lifecycle management of all IAM technologies and its associated infrastructure
- Responsible for the roadmap and the definition of the blueprint of all IAM technologies over a rolling 36-month cycle
- Provide management status reporting to include accomplishments, plans for upcoming activities and overall completion status on a regular basis ensuring all milestones and deliverables are achieved within communicated deadlines
- Collaborate with implementation engineers to apply IAM technologies and principles across the enterprise
- Ensure departmental alignment to infrastructure/architectural standards and strategy
- Maintains quality assurance and support of services documentation
- Define and maintain IAM business processes and policies using a risk-based priority methodology
- Respond to audits from internal and external parties (including regional government regulators)
- Evaluates and stress tests new technology while assessing fit for feasibility studies
- Seek consensus and business unit agreements via influencing and building solid relationships
- Stay up to date on recent IAM industry capabilities while maintaining regular cadence with key industry players
- Align IAM roadmaps and plans to satisfy SOC2, ISO 27001 and other regulatory requirements.
Key Knowledge and abilities include
- Expert in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Quest tools.
- Subject matter expert in SSO, federation, PKI, MFA, PAM, PIM and IGA.
- Deep knowledge in SailPoint, HashiCorp, CyberArk, eDir, and ForgeRock
- Process ninja to execute a modern and effective IAM program
- Excellent presentation and report development skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technology teams
- Disciplined team player to apply project management principles to guide implementation teams through system lifecycle
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and documentation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Professional industry-specific certifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and other Microsoft Tools
- 20+ years in progressive IT experience
- 10+ years in IAM experience
- 5+ years in infrastructure architecture experience
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark in the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other benefits. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value of State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Salary Range:$135,000 - $210,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.