Cybersecurity Sales Director, Northeast Region
Who is SimSpace:
SimSpace launched in 2015 with a singular purpose – addressing the most urgent and sophisticated cybersecurity challenges to reduce risk for our most vulnerable and valuable infrastructure. The organizations around the world that we depend on every day to keep our loved ones safe and secure. Our healthcare facilities, schools, financial institutions, transit centers, grocery stores, and workplaces just to name a few. To deliver global resiliency, we provide an elite cyber range platform to curate unassailable cyber defenses, data driven decisions, cutting edge training labs, live attack scenarios, and extensive individual and dynamic team readiness training.
SimSpace works as OneTeam to elevate humanity around the world. We are committed to continuously improving and delivering a cultivated member experience whether that is accomplished through focusing on supporting our client’s teams or our own mission driven SimSpacers.
We are hybrid, remote, and in-person company headquartered in Boston's Fort Point in the U.S. We also have offices in the UK, Germany, Australia, Czech Republic, Japan, Singapore, and UAE. If you are interested in elevating the technology and creative solutions necessary to secure and safeguard our future while working alongside others who share your passion for purpose and development, we want to meet you!
Why should you choose a career at SimSpace?
We are an organization that is focused on building our culture and mindfully enhancing our atmosphere everyday which is why we have collaborated on an integral value system. Our governing philosophy of being Human Centered is deeply embedded within our value system. We apply this philosophy to every one of our internal team members, external clients, and their customers.
Our core values:
- Serve to Protect – We provide safe space, deliver on the mission, and elevate humanity
- Acquire Understanding – We seek and provide clarity 10x, cultivate comprehension, and believe information goes both all ways
- Operate as Innovators – We stay curious, practice consistency over intensity, and continue to be the change we need in the world
- Teamwork Without Borders – We are never alone, we solve for all, and keep people at the heart of everything we do
We are looking for:
SimSpace is looking for a skilled Sales Director - Northeast Region that knows how to hunt and win large accounts. Our sophisticated customers use the platform as the foundation for their continuous improvement program covering their people, processes, and technology. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on the East Coast.
What You Will Do:
- Meet or exceed revenue targets as directed by Global leadership teams
- Communicate SimSpace’s value to our prospective partners (and through them to our target customers) to convince prospects why our offerings make sense for them
- Work with sales management and other internal resources (Professional Services, Products, Sales Engineering) to define the specific engagement for the prospective customer and partners
- Successfully drive negotiations and contracting with the prospect to end up with a signed agreement and Statement of Work as needed
- Assist the customer success team to drive contract renewal activities with customers as their agreements expire
- Work effectively with other functional leaders to drive support and execution of key initiatives
- Develop annual sales plan, budget and programs; Analyze and develop the correct strategy for all existing and new customers
- Manage annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Regularly review market analytics with key Executive Leaders to determine customer needs, volume and market margin potential
- Acts as a partner to the client – creating sales presentations and providing solutions to the business issues facing the client
- Maintain an innovative marketing strategy that leverages the company’s growing capabilities to acquire and retain customers
- Develop the roadmap for content that aligns against SimSpace’s values, vision and capabilities through integrated marketing initiatives
What You Will Bring:
- Must be located in the North East Region of the U.S.
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience with a strong emphasis in the Cybersecurity market
- Experience working on enterprise security products within Cloud, SaaS, and on-premises for enterprise companies
- Experience creating sale agreements and/or contracts
- Ability to clearly define success and ability to drive to get things done
- Ability to describe complex topics in a clear, concise manner
- Have excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly – a strong team player who contributes to overall success of SimSpace
- Curiosity about new technology and a strong desire to learn
- Experience working with early stage companies
We provide the following:
- Base salary range $145,000-$220,000
- Commission range $145,000-$220,000
- Benefits that start on first day of hire (medical, dental, company-paid vision, savings and spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid Life and AD&D Insurance)
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Flexible paid time off. The time you need when you need it
- Equity options at hire and potential for additional based on performance
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Peloton Interactive Wellness Program
- Semi-flexible hours, with the expectation that you overlap the main part of the day to meet deadlines, collaborate with colleagues and attend key meetings
SimSpace is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
SimSpace does not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression and identity, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military/veteran status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. SimSpace encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application!