HVA Cyber Program Analyst
SAIC is seeking a remote High Value Assets (HVA) Cyber Program Analyst. This individual will be motivated and a customer-oriented cybersecurity professional to support our federal client. The candidate will support the client's cybersecurity mission to ensure the client can actively protect information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure client has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats. Support overall strategic planning to ensure the HVA Program meets its mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
· Remain abreast of HVA-related information from applicable federal mandates and strategies
· Review, update, and maintain existing client HVA policies, memoranda, and standards
· Identify and analyze new and emerging federal requirements impacting HVA policies and procedures
· Coordinate with CISA and external federal agencies on the current status and management of HVAs
· Develop timelines, presentations, memoranda, and other administrative duties as needed
· Develop and maintain new policies, procedures, methodologies, frameworks, memoranda or standards that align with best practices and regulations for HVAs
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of relevant experience and skills, including experience supporting a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Program (or a Master’s degree and two years of relevant experience). May accept a high school education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
· Prior experience supporting and advising clients on federal security programs
· Working knowledge of BOD 18-02, EO 14028, and NIST CSF
· Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to identify risk, gaps, and deficiencies within organization processes
· Proficiency in Excel, Visio, Power BI and graphic design tools
· Data call management experience
· Understanding of FISMA compliance requirements and reporting
· Graphic design capability
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or 4 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree.
Certification: IAT Level I Certification(s) or above desired.
Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.