SAIC is seeking a Cybersecurity Specialist to join our team in support of work taking place for our customer within the Department of Defense.
This is a 100% remote / work from home position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in RMF, DoD policies, and relevant laws, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Implement and validate STIGs according to DISA guidelines, ensuring robust security measures.
- Oversee NIST RMF activities, including risk assessments and ATO maintenance, to uphold system security and compliance.
- Administer and configure vulnerability scans using diverse tools and methodologies for comprehensive security assessment.
- Analyze ACAS and static code scans to identify and address vulnerabilities ensuring robust defense measures.
- Use Jira for tracking cybersecurity implementation and engineering activities facilitating continuous monitoring of security measures.
- Develop and maintain RMF packages within eMASS, including the creation and updating of POA&Ms to track and mitigate security vulnerabilities effectively.
- Assist in drafting RMF documents, plans, policies, briefings, and System Security Plans.
- Experienced in Azure cloud services, including configuring virtual resources and leveraging Azure security tools like Sentinel, Monitor, and Log Analytics to maintain ATO boundary security.
- Work closely with customers to translate security concepts into actionable solutions as well as serving as a bridge between ISSMs and engineers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and two (2) years or more experience. Four (4) additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Cyber Security experience working with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience working closely with ISSM and Systems Integration teams.
- Must be CompTIA Security+ certified, prior to start date.
- Must have the ability to obtain Secret Clearance (U.S. Citizenship required).
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.