Cyber Security Analyst
We are seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cybersecurity Analyst for our Security Review Team providing change control support to our Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) team in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
· Review all assigned change control requests.
· Review and validate all change requests to ensure compliance according to VA policy.
· Review change requests to ensure requests meet interconnection and security requirements.
· Review and analyze App-IDs for common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVE), traffic analysis, and Palo Alto results.
· Attend all change control calls and provide input for VA decision making.
· Provide ad hoc change control informational input when required in writing and/or verbally.
· Identify and maintain a VA Risky Connections List which shall consist of an inventory of the riskiest connections to VA resources (internet facing services) to include VA device(s) servicing those connections/services.
· Maintain and provide any applicable metrics required by customer.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Criminology, or similarly relevant field.
· Experience – 5+ years.
· Have some working knowledge with the following tools: Common Vulnerabilities, Event Ticketing System, Splunk, and Palo Alto
· The following certifications are required: CompTIA Security+
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.