SAIC has an opportunity for a, Fully Remote, Cybersecurity Specialist position to support the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Revolutionary IT Services (RITS) program by implementing and maintaining the compliance documentation for assets and technologies within the USACE controlled portion of the Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN) and cloud environments.
NOTE: This is a 100% Remote / Work from Home position
- Comply with DoD, Army, and USACE OCIO/G-6 reporting requirements
- Conduct and analyze Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) scans. Address and mitigate non-compliant devices or configurations, adhering to the organizational change management process
- Provide a Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), Operational Impact Statements (OIS), or Waiver if STIG(s) or IAVMs cannot be achieved
- Mitigation/remediation strategies to reduce risk to achieve STIG compliance
- Schedule, assign, and monitor POA&M action items until completion by or before the established suspense date
- Report status of STIGs for all applicable technologies, assets, etc.
- Ensure correlation of STIG and IAVM-required audit and accountability transaction alerts are fed into Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s and five (5) year or more of relevant experience; additional four (4) years' experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Experience with Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) submission
- Must have a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CySA+ CE, CISSP, etc)
- Must be able to obtain a full Secret Clearance; Interim Secret required prior to start, SAIC will help to obtain
- Must be a current US Citizen
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.