Cyber Engineer/Architect Senior
- Providing guidance and architecture consulting from a security perspective to development and preparation of technology packages for DCSA’s Technical Review Board Packages to support architecture and engineering efforts as part of the overall strategic objective of the DCSA IT modernization and One IT initiatives to provide a flexible enterprise IT environment.
- Supporting preparation of decision briefs, design plans, and other supporting documentation required by the RMF.
- Supporting preparation for implementation of the Government-approved design plans. Supports translation of IT strategic goals, commitments, requirements, risks, and objectives into plans, tasks, and activities for technology and/or process solutions and alternatives.
- Researching, maintaining, and applying expertise in emerging technologies and industry developments, trends, best practices, and principles of cyber security and cyber engineering.
- Supporting development of solution roadmaps and path forward. Implements design standards and appropriate interfaces that ensure the highest security for all DCSA networks, while best fulfilling interoperability and mission requirements.
- Working with Cyber Security Defense Operations to design, implement, and configure security and firewall solutions, including implementing zero trust practices for network platforms. Analyzes current strategy, posture, polices, processes, capabilities, and operations to identify gaps, risks, and weaknesses, and provides improvement recommendations and impacts, based on best practices, lessons learned, and new technologies.
- Providing inputs into the Activity Report.
- Minimum of 14 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- CSSP-AU, Certification in one of the following areas, CEH, CSA+, CISA, GSNA.
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility.
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.
Something looks off?