Spring Co-op, Information Security
The Co-op Experience: Make a Difference
As a Hologic Co-op, you are not just taking a job; you are taking your place on a global team of motivated, creative, and dedicated people! The co-op experience gives you the opportunity to shine and share your knowledge, energy, and passion on meaningful projects that impact people all over the world. In addition to a project that will provide maximum experience and exposure in your desired field, the Hologic College Relations team provides opportunities to learn more about the company, network with leadership, and develop the skills needed to succeed in a global organization.
The Governance, Risk, and Compliance function within Information Security focuses on a variety of topics designed to enhance the overall security posture of Hologic.
Throughout the 6-month co-op you'll have the opportunity to participate in the following:
We're looking for bright, inquisitive problem solvers who strive to make a difference. Qualifications include the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program and have at least one semester remaining to complete after co-op.
- Rising Senior, Rising Junior
- Majoring in: IT, Finance, Accounting
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, logical thinking, written communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
- Experience or exposure to working with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work onsite at our Marlborough, MA campus. Intern housing, relocation, and housing stipends are not provided.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.
The hourly pay range for this role is $24-$26/hr. Compensation is determined by class standing and operational function.