Customer Success Manager, Devops, DACH
A 9-time Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning , Digital.ai’s platform is designed to unify, secure, and generate predictive insights across the software lifecycle. Here at Digital.ai, we are dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve their digital transformation goals. Digital.ai’s vision is to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. Our mission is to be THE enterprise platform for artificial intelligence driven software development.
About the Team:
As we evolve our customer experience at Digital.ai, Customer Success Managers have become an integral way in which we engage with our customers. This is an opportunity to bring your experience to a seat at the table and drive the adoption of standard methodologies on the Customer Success team and across the company.
What will make you successful:
You truly love helping customers, and you’re passionate about addressing key challenges, value creation and improving adoption which is in the core of Customer Success. You’re also not afraid to have a difficult conversation with a customer – those are some of the most meaningful qualities that you’re going to have. Lastly, have a growth mindset. We need someone who actively looks for opportunity to upsell based on the excellent experience that the customer is receiving.
What you will do:
The Customer Success Manager, DACH is responsible for leading the entire customer journey from the moment a new customer comes on board. This entails the critical on-boarding process (training, running implementation), through the maintenance phase and relationship building (cadence calls, EBRs, reactionary support), to renewal and upsell clients encompassing, but not limited to, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- The Customer Relationship – you will be the first person the customer will think of to call
- Trusted Advisor - an extension of the customer’s team. Customers will look to you for mentorship on everything to do with their desired outcomes
- Onboarding/Implementation project management – Each new customer is a new project that needs oversight
- Cadence calls – once a customer is onboarded, we need to keep in regular contact with daily users to make sure desired outcomes are being met
- Executive Business Reviews – meeting with key partners to drive continued consensus and deliver outcomes
- Renewal – customer success is ultimately responsible for the renewal. If you’re doing the job accurately, the renewal should never be in question. You’ll open the renewal conversation and route it appropriately
- Upsell – identifying customer buying signs and recognizing when a customer needs to buy additional licenses or products. You will hand those opportunities to the sales team to close
- Cross Function - Work with our product and marketing teams to ensure harmony in communication
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent
- Customer facing experience in Customer Success, Sales, Consulting, Sales Engineering, or Technical Account Management, working with B2B enterprise customers
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile, DevOps, or Application Security is a must
- Project management driving onboarding, implementation, and user adoption
- Experience running a book of Fortune 2000 customers (preferred)
- Experience working at a software company (technical interface role preferred)
- An understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zendesk
- Kowledge of agile and lean methods from the team to enterprise level
- Strong English and German speaking skills required
- EU Citizen or fully authorized to work in country of residence - open to candidates in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy or Lithunia only
Why join us at Digital.ai?
- Opportunity to work in an international company, working with a diverse, globally distributed team
- Paid Time Off program plus company recognized holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free access to TalentLMS (Professional development courses)
Digital.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain compliance with laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please advise us within your job application or cover letter.