Senior Sales Engineer, DevOps
A 9-time Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning, Digital.ai’s platform is designed to unify, secure, and generate predictive insights across the software lifecycle. Here at Digital.ai, we are dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve their digital transformation goals. Digital.ai’s vision is to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. Our mission is to be THE enterprise platform for artificial intelligence driven software development.
About the role:
The Senior Sales Engineer will drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise on the DevOps products. The role will include defining customer needs and applying technical knowledge to develop solutions that support sales goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead as a domain expert in ai Release and Deploy products, acting as the technical lead on strategic client relationships across industry verticals
- Lead sales engineering activities including technical discovery and qualification, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to provide expert guidance on release orchestration and DevOps concepts with strong skill sets in release management, automation, IT operations, and the application development process
- Establish and maintain an understanding of the overall Digital.ai technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help sell and foster ongoing customer success
- Work closely with key client decision makers on demos and proof of values to ensure the product or solution meets the client objectives
- Build strong partnerships with the account executives
- Occasionally travel domestically
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience in the release management or DevOpsdomain, or equivalent experience as a practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree or similar program from an accredited college / university or equivalent experience
- Ability to conduct technical discovery and qualification of prospect’s needs
- Self-motivated. Having the ability to project manage a proof of value
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in release management, deployment automation, DevOps and best practices, IT operations, public cloud platforms, version control, containers, serverless, and the application development life cycle
- Experience developing in Python and/or Java
- Advantage: Proficiency in the Digital.ai Release and Deploy products, or similar solutions (CloudBees, Azure DevOps, Harness etc)
Why Join Us?
Digital.ai offers phenomenal benefits such as:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO in the US
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with Udemy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, globally distributed team
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please advise us within your job application or cover letter.