Application Security Sales Specialist, EMEA
A 9-time Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning, Digital.ai unifies, secures, and generates predictive insights across the software lifecycle for Global 2000 enterprise customers.
Our mission is to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. Our vision is to be THE enterprise platform for AI driven software development.
About the role:
The Security Sales Specialist EMEA will drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise on the Application Security products. The role will partner with Account Executives, Partner Alliances, Sales Engineers and other cross functional teams to identify client needs and apply technical knowledge to develop solutions that support sales goals. As a key subject matter expert on the EMEA Sales Team, this role will require travel 50% of the time.
What you will do:
- Drive Sales Team’s objectives with security expertise including technical discovery, qualification, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and maintaining client relationships.
- Expand revenue from the Application Security products across EMEA utilizing BDR support, established partnerships and work alongside the existing EMEA sales operations.
- Provide expert guidance on application security, cryptography and other security concepts related to mobile and web application development, release management, automation, and IT operations.
- Lead as a domain expert in Digital.ai Application Security products, supporting strategic client relationships across myriad of industry verticals.
- Establish and maintain an understanding of the overall Digital.ai technology portfolio and the competitive landscape.
- Help sell and foster ongoing customer success.
- Build strong relationships with the Account Executives and Sales Engineers to foster positive collaboration and to work toward Team wins.
- Travel within EMEA up to 50% of your time.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Sales experience in the Application Security domain
- Strong track record driving value proposition of Application Protection capabilities in software development and delivery flows
- Deep understanding of Application Security in terms of binary analysis, binary structure, code obfuscation, SAST and DAST
- Ability to conduct technical discovery and qualification of prospect’s needs
- Ability and desire to travel 50% of your time
Why join us?
Digital.ai offers excellent benefits such as:
- 25 days PTO plus recognized holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance and pension plan
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with Udemy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, globally distributed team
Digital.ai is an equal-opportunity employer. We maintain compliance with laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please advise us within your job application or cover letter.