Cyber Risk Partner Alliance Manager
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
What you’ll achieve
As an Alliances Manager you will be responsible for execution of cyber-insurance and cyber-risk product/services strategy. You will work closely with CRP program director to maximize IR revenue and software ACV pull-thru via cyber insurance partnerships. It will be critical to partner with Channel Sales/Technology Alliances and Marketing on the delivery of the value proposition for the program and demonstrate our differentiated value to cyber insurers, breach coaches and brokers. Your connections and relationships within the cyber risk space will help us drive insurance requirements back into the IR roadmap with the goal of being the preferred vendor for cyber risk partners. You will be the ongoing technical alliance/partner manager for cyber insurance companies to ensure we sustain our insurance panel memberships and maintain a market leading offering on the panel. You will partner with breach coaches and other complementary breach response vendors to drive alignment to enhance customer experience.
- Evaluate and vet potential cyber-insurance and legal partnerships that will deliver a positive ROI for Secureworks
- Identify new partnership opportunities that align to CRP strategy and have potential for high ROI
- Serve as a Secureworks product evangelist for Secureworks offerings positioned to potential Cyber Insurance partners.
- Optimize value of existing partnership by assuming day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the success and improving the overall value of our existing partnerships via innovation. This should result in more new business revenue being driven through our partnerships.
- Stay current on cyber risk industry trends and the technology ecosystem to drive the partnership strategy
- Contribute to roadmap of capabilities necessary to enable Secureworks inclusion on a growing number of panels.
- Conduct competitive analyses to remain informed about the competitive landscape (use this information to inform your portfolio plans and establish meaningful market differentiators)
- Four (4) years’ experience working with Cyber Insurers, Cyber Insurance Brokers, Breach Coaches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience collaborating with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Finance functions
- Ability to influence others – create a vision and align others around it
- Communication skills necessary to reach a wide variety of perspectives represented by different, internal and external groups
- Experience building and/or managing and growing a portfolio that includes incident response services.
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.