APPLICATION SECURITY EXPERT
Application Security Expert
Expert in SAST, DAST, FOSS, Containers Security, Threat Modeling, OWASP Top 10, Secure SDLC and Architecture
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Improve and manage the application security programs and the business-wide secure development standards.
● Communicate any vulnerabilities risks and remediation methods to business owners, developers, and technical teams.
● Strong knowledge in building security into continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
● Responsible for overall Cyber Security posture through security testing on applications using dynamic and static analysis tools and penetration testing for internal/external managed services.
● Provide application security guidance and oversight across Security, Development & Operations teams.
● Influence the design and implementation of upcoming products and services with a "security by default" mindset.
● Design and assess SaaS and PaaS cloud services and virtualization technologies, e.g., Amazon Web Services (GCP).
● Using a risk-based approach, advocate for and help prioritize remediation of security findings and develop/report metrics measuring the state of the application security program.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
● 6+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required.