Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station. the position is relevant for both of our sites.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You will be a part of the performance infrastructure team under the R&D infra group.
The performance team's main target is to identify and analyze performance issues in terms of scale and stability during the development lifecycle.
In this position you will
- Develop, Execute and Analyze performance tests and infrastructure using Python and JMeter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile teams and serve as a professional mentor to the teams.
- Become an integral part of the high cadence release process of R&D
- Develop the performance infrastructure using python and groovy
- 2+ years of experience in performance tests
- Practical experience in performance profiling and troubleshooting
- Python/Java hands-on experience
- Experience with UNIX/Linux platforms
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects
Nice to have:
- Reporting/monitoring tool such as Grafanna and Prometheus is an advantage
- Working experience with containers and containers orchestration tools
- Public cloud working experience (AWS/Azure/GCP) is an advantage. GCP experience is a big advantageThorough knowledge in JVM behaviors and tuning
- Groovy / jenkins knowledge