Information Security Engineer
Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
In this role you will be part of the global security operation team. As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the security of the CyberArk Network, Infrastructure and solutions. working closely with the information security and infrastructure team to improve security. You will also be responsible for CyberArk information security solutions and systems, including needs and requirements analysis as well as implementation and support.
What you will do:
- Define and implement security systems configuration, policies and hardening guidelines.
- Define and maintain network configuration and cloud monitoring tools for CyberArk SaaS solutions.
- Ensure systems are patched, updated and audited according to the Vulnerability and Patch Management Policy.
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications such as CyberArk security products, network security, End Point Security, SOC systems and physical security systems.
- Handle security tickets as part of security operation on ongoing services, support and project implementations.
- Lead project management and implementation as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation (e.g. technical or procedural) as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience with cloud and datacenter security (AWS services and other Saas security services).
- Experience with planning, implementing and maintaining Security products such as Firewalls, SIEM, NAC, AV, EDR, Proxy, CASB, SSO, MFA, VPN, DLP etc.
- Experience in hardening of Windows, Mac OS and Linux, with strong technical understanding of operating system internals.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing SSO authentication protocols and standards such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, and SCIM.
- Experience with network system design and implementation, CCNP, CCIE and Cloud Networking is an advantage.
- Very good understanding of security industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with CyberArk products is a plus.
- Experience with managing, maintaining and auditing firewalls (including reviewing and maintaining firewall devices/policies).
- At least 5 years working experience in the Information Security Role.
- Self-sufficient and fully accountable for the activities under his/her responsibility, self starter mentality.
- A team player with a good interpersonal communication skill and an ability to work well with others
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.