Manager, Security Operations
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exemplifies role as cross-functional SME in at least one speciality (web, network, cloud, mobile) and serves as an advisor to internal and external stakeholders in specialty.
- Demonstrates mastery of all submission types
- Able to assist in escalations and appeals and own outcomes for other business units as required
- Mentors cross-functionally at Bugcrowd, and if possible, outside of Bugcrowd.
- Consistently ranked high among peers for submission quality
- Measures efficiency through data and can identify ways to automate and improve workflow.
- Can plan workload weeks in advance and proactively adjusts to managing shifting priorities for clients and team.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- OSCP or similar certification strongly desired however associated work or hunting experience will also be taken into consideration
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Can drive effective meetings and demonstrates ability to capture and execute on key action items.
- Effectively communicates and advocates for Security Consultants to management.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to management and clients.
- Python scripting
- Tableau knowledge
Pay Range Disclosure:
The base pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including, but not limited to, Qualifications, Geographical Location, Education/certifications, Experience, Skill Sets, Training, and other business and organizational needs.
At Bugcrowd, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for the position of Manager, Security Operations is: $92,597 - $102,887.
This position may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary bonus program or commission plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the technologies of Bugcrowd. It is essential that the applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in the strictest confidence.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Bugcrowd is EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Bugcrowd are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Something looks off?