Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems.
- Works as an integral software delivery team member delivering world-class, scalable and robust solutions.
- Work as an integral software delivery team member delivering world-class, scalable and robust solutions.
- Design/build workflows and DevOps infrastructure to help achieve Continuous: Integration, Testing, Deployment and Monitoring.
- Create, configure, and execute on-going or newly proposed processes and a variety of projects.
- Manage product builds and deployments.
- Communicate the workflows and vision across the IT organization.
- Create documentation for CI/CD Infrastructure.
- Create system documentation for training and reference.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and development teams.
- Identify areas for improvement within processes and practices.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Receives general direction and exercises some independent judgement.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
RECOMMENDED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in Azure cloud for improving efficiency and achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment
- • 2+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools (such as Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Packer, Vault, Consul, SaltStack).
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration with knowledge of installations, performancetuning, security, and shell scripting.
- Experience with SDLC Management software and solutions.
- Prior DevOps experience in improving efficiency and achieving Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment.
- Proven experience in building DevOps infrastructure and creating multiple environments.
- Experience with modern service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Atlassian, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Java, or Ruby.
- Well-rounded development experience in any modern language (C#, HTML, CSS, Java, etc).
- Experience with cloud and hosted infrastructure.
- Fluency with git and the gitflow branching method.
- Experience with networking load balancers.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).