CTI Regional Account Executive (Cyber Threat Intel) - (US Remote - Northeast)
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Anomali, a world-renowned platform leader in Security Operations, supercharges SecOps by fusing Lightspeed Security Analytics, Industry-Leading Cyberthreat Intelligence (CTI), AI-based automated threat hunting, alert orchestration, automated threat detection and incident response (TDIR) blocking, community intelligence sharing, exposure management, and dark web protection. Transforming CISOs into superheroes and analysts into SOC terminators.
Anomali's Platform offers: “Match” Next-Gen SIEM, “Lens” AI Threat Hunter, “ThreatStream” TIP, Anomali Integrator, Anomali ISAC, Anomali Attack Surface Management, and Anomali Digital Risk Protection, infused with Anomali AI.
Anomali bridges the gap between point solutions (EDR, NDR, SSE, RMM, CAASM, etc.) and replaces legacy SIEMs at 50% the cost, giving analysts easy-to-use tools that enable lightspeed detection & response. Anomali addresses the global shortage in cyber talent by empowering analysts to contain, eradicate, and block threats in seconds without complex SIEM queries, manual blocks, or long investigations.
Anomali delivers as a proprietary platform and disruptor to the security analytics world. Anomali can search billions of logs in seconds, correlating tens of millions of IoCs and IoAs across years of telemetry and logs often deleted or moved to cold storage. At every point across the cyber kill chain, Anomali supercharges the SOC to detect, contain, and eradicate threats before organizational impact.
CTI Regional Account Executive Overview:
Anomali is the leader in intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions. Anchored by big data management and refined by artificial intelligence and machine learning, the Anomali platform delivers proprietary capabilities that correlate an extraordinary volume of telemetry from customer-deployed security solutions with the largest repository of global intelligence, empowering security operations teams to detect threats with precision, optimize response, achieve resiliency, and stop attackers and breaches. Our Cloud first SaaS-based solutions easily integrate into existing security tech stacks and accommodate hybrid deployment.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven CTI Regional Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience and a background in Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) and experience selling to the CTI /CISO/SOC. The selected candidate will lead and manage the Anomali Threat Intelligence Platform sales for their region, including the acquisition of new customers and retention and growth in the install base. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales, CTI - Americas.
Anomali has experienced explosive growth over the past 18 months and are looking to expand our team immediately. We are known for having an upbeat and dynamic environment with a culture focused on career growth, success and winning! Our business model allows our Account Executives to manage the full life cycle of our customer engagement.
Additionally, we have an award winning and proven training program to get individuals ramped up quickly and simultaneously allowing them to move forward in their careers, both through management and direct promotions.
● Full responsibility for driving revenue in your region, with focus on net-new customers and install base growth
● Strong history working with Channel partners to help drive revenue
● Identify, quantify, and develop new opportunities through prospecting, networking & your channel
● Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets
● Consistently achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales targets
● Provide accurate sales forecasts
● Stay abreast of competitive intelligence and provide feedback for executive management
● Aptitude of the company’s solutions and ability to communicate value proposition to clients
● Proactively and creatively prospect to hunt for new logo business
● Conduct the entire sales cycle from qualification to close
● Work with the sales development and channel teams to optimize your region’s business development strategy
Performance Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities):
● 3+ Years of enterprise security software, enterprise IT sales, or SaaS offerings with focus on Threat Intelligence solutions and Platforms
● Understanding of the cybersecurity industry and identify where threat intelligence, security operations, and incident response fit within it
● Salesforce experience preferred.
● Ability to “connect” with all individuals at all levels, C-Suite to Analyst.
● Desire to learn new technology, ramp quickly and grow with Anomali.
● Strong track record of over achievement sales targets.
● Personal selling experience into various verticals.
● Strong relationships with Key Accounts.
● High energy, enthusiastic and effective communicator.
● Ability to understand information security concepts and approaches.
● Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments. Self Starter.
● Proven ability to generate pipeline and close business.
● Proficiency in Salesforce, and experience in Sales and Marketing tools such as Salesloft, Gong, Marketo, etc.
● This position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require visa sponsorship to work in the US.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.