Product Marketing Manager - Network Security SaaS (Remote US)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
At Abusix, we are pioneers in remote work and thought leaders in fighting network abuse and cyber threats on a global scale. We have built an ecosystem that transforms security-related data into actionable information, contributing to a safer online environment.
OUR MISSION is to make the internet a safer place.
OUR VISION is to create a global platform for internet stakeholders to share relevant and actionable security data to solve online security issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you work remotely and take ownership from day one as a leader responsible for defining and implementing a consistent marketing strategy and processes. You not only roll up your sleeves and dive deep into our established network security products but also have the opportunity to create and set up the marketing team for success. Your expertise is crucial in developing effective strategies for demand generation and customer onboarding. Collaborating closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams, you will ensure a consistent brand message across all touch points and play a vital role in contributing to the overall success of our company.
What you will do
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for our network security products.
- Turn the messaging for our products upside down and streamline it across all channels, including website, social media, sales collateral, and email campaigns.
- Develop and implement customer onboarding programs to ensure the successful adoption of our platform and products.
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Define a consistent marketing strategy for our network security products.
- Provide hands-on support for product launches, including creating launch plans, messaging, and collateral.
- Collaborate with our product team to ensure product roadmap and messaging aligns with customer needs and market trends.
- Work closely with our sales team to develop sales enablement materials, including sales decks and case studies.
- Your core values match ours: ownership, collaboration, innovation, respect, and authenticity.
- You have experience playing both as a player and coach, driving the team towards peak performance.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a cybersecurity or network security SaaS company.
- Experience in a startup or scale-up environment is a plus.
- Strong understanding of go-to-market strategy, demand generation tactics, and cybersecurity industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, simplifying complex concepts effectively.
- Strong project management skills, juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, AdWords, and SEO best practices.
- Resourceful and innovative, making the most of available resources and funds.
- Native English speaker; fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
What we offer
- Impact, responsibility, and participation in an exciting business field.
- Fast-paced high-tech B2B company environment.
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Budget for home office equipment or co-working space membership.
- Learning & Development budget.
- Flexible working hours and generous PTO policy.
- Fun team events and additional benefits based on your location.
At Abusix, we believe in cultivating an incredible culture within a diverse and aspirational team. We value ownership, collaboration, innovation, respect, and authenticity. Join us in making a difference!
Our main values
- Ownership - Everybody takes the seat as the Co-CEO of Abusix to drive results proactively.
- Collaboration - We genuinely believe that we are stronger together as a team.
- Innovation - We love to challenge the status quo and want our people to be brave and embrace failure in a safe environment.
- Respect - Our daily interactions are guided through respect for each other, our customers, and the environment.
- Authenticity - We are true to our personalities and values, have fun at work and don't take ourselves too seriously.
Abusix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates, students from all over the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way towards our ideal of empowerment, transparency and kindness.